When I first got the email offering up a pair of EZ Sox for review, it made me chuckle. I mean, socks with handles! Come on! Then when I actually thought about it, about how hard it is to get my kids to put their own socks on? I replied in the affirmative immediately.
Seriously, the putting on of the socks can be quite stressful when you're trying to get out of the door in a hurry. Oliver, at 5, still has trouble with them. Anything that can teach independence, while also making things a bit easier? Why not try it out?
In November, I received a pair of Teddy Bear EZ Sox and terribly, terribly misplaced them over the holidays. Which is why I am only now getting to this very late review. My apologies, EZ Sox. The good news is that Callum (age 3) thinks they were worth the wait.
He put his own socks on. And was quite happy to do so. I'd say that's a positive review.
You can buy them online or in several shops in Canada and the US. If you shop now, you can receive 20% off online orders using the code EZ20. They are also running a "buy 6 get 1 free" offer at EZ Sox.
Would you like to win a pair for your own little one, or a little one you know? (USA/Canada only)
1. Leave a comment on this blog, telling me which animal design or colour EZ Sox you'd like to win (this page has the choices).
2. One comment per person, please.
3. Make sure your comment/comment entry has an email address so you can be contacted.
4. Leave your comment before Tuesday January 18th 2010 at 10pm EST.
5. At that time, or soon after, I'll pick one winner using random.org. I'll contact them and post their details on here.
Disclosure: I was provided a pair of EZ Sox to review. I was not compensated for this review. My views are my own.